[erlang-questions] Patch Packages

Onorio Catenacci Catenacci@REDACTED
Tue Dec 19 14:15:16 CET 2017

Hi all,

Does anyone know for sure if these patch packages are automatically
deployed to the Erlang.org download page?  I mean the name of the exe on
the page doesn't seem to change (it's still referring to 20.2) but the
binary itself as judged by the SHA256 hash seems to have changed.  This is
why I'm asking if these patch versions are automatically deployed.

Sorry--which I could point to a specific URL but I'm on my work network and
for some goofy reason they block erlang.org so I can't get an exact URL.

--
Onorio Catenacci

http://onor.io
http://www.google.com/+OnorioCatenacci