[erlang-questions] rebar3 ct doesn't generate coverage data

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Tue Dec 12 17:32:27 CET 2017

That is right, it is generating coverage data it just isn't creating the
human readable output based on parsing all the cover data.

Run `rebar3 cover` to generate it, which will include any `*.coverdata`
file found in `_build/test/cover` so it aggregates ct and eunit test
coverage.

--
  Tristan Sloughter
  "I am not a crackpot" - Abe Simpson