[erlang-questions] Erlang Inside
Fri Dec 8 12:38:31 CET 2017
Erlang is often deployed as a major component in a program, but this
fact is often not widely known.
"Erlang inside" means an Erlang run-time is a part of the system.
So an App written in Elixir, with cowboy, or riak can be in the list.
I'd like to keep a list of systems with "Erlang Inside" - this is useful
1) The information to be public (no commercial secrets please)
[urls, or references please]
2) Name and description of product/program and
3) Dates when the information was known to be true
4) Estimates of #systems shipped with Erlang inside
5) Estimates of the number of users served by the SW
6) Contact person
[some person who can be contacted occasionally to
update the information] -
No essential but better than "I heard it from a dev in a pub"
7) The major dependencies (ie uses cowboy, riak, or
Appname -> Elixir -> cowboy)
[what is missing?]
Examples (off the top of my head) Sonic Pi, NHS database Spine2,
You can add to this list by adding a post to this thread or by mailing
More information about the erlang-questions