[erlang-questions] How to find Pids of the children of a supervisor

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Thu Dec 7 17:28:04 CET 2017

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 9:17 PM, Jesper Louis Andersen
<jesper.louis.andersen@REDACTED> wrote:
> * Some of my old code used `supervisor:which_children()` but the more
> experience I have, the more often I tend to use a registry application for
> these kinds of things. Keeping a manager process, or an ETS table (gproc) is
> usually an easier way to obtain other pids().

I like to stick to functional programming as much as possible, if a
function needs some data pass it in as an argument.

--
     -Vance