[erlang-questions] GUI development with Erlang

Alan Gingras alangingras@REDACTED
Wed Dec 6 12:43:04 CET 2017

Thanks for the suggestion.  I've been trying to keep the work totally in Erlang.  Partly because I am trying to become better with Erlang itself and partly out of stubbornness.  I had looked at using a browser based GUI but for what I'm doing I really don't want (or need) to be too complicated.  One of the other responses suggested using C# to create the front end and communicate with Erlang via TCP.  I had thought of that as well, but decided to pursue using pure Erlang but have become stymied by wxErlang and its difficulty.  Most likely I will end up pursing the C# (or similar) front end.

Alan