[erlang-questions] Strings - deprecated functions

PAILLEAU Eric eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Sat Dec 2 11:36:43 CET 2017

+1

Erlang release version of first introduction would be as well very
usefull for people wanting to let their code compatible with some releases.
Edoc tag  @since  exists...

Another annoying thing I think is that documentation does not help to
write your code quickly :

in documentation you got for instance for maps module :

find(Key, Map) -> {ok, Value} | error

I offen copy and paste possible return values for a 'case' and have to
rewrite all. As well module name is missing, having to always think to
add it.

Would be very nice to have a prepared case statement with all possible
return value in clipboard when clicking on function.
case maps:find(Key, Map) of
	{ok, Value} ->  ;
         error       ->
end