[erlang-questions] Proposal to remove tuple dispatches from Erlang

José Valim jose.valim@REDACTED
Sun Apr 16 13:40:17 CEST 2017

Thanks everyone for the feedback. It is clear now that backwards
compatibility must be considered. I will work on a new proposal that focus
on those aspects.

*José Valim*
www.plataformatec.com.br
Skype: jv.ptec