[erlang-questions] Proposal to remove tuple dispatches from Erlang

Richard Carlsson carlsson.richard@REDACTED
Fri Apr 14 19:32:25 CEST 2017

The original prototype implementation of funs did indeed use tuples as the
representation. Later, funs became a proper built-in data type. The
intention was of course for abstract modules to go the same path.

        /Richard