[erlang-questions] Erlang documentation -- a modest proposal

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Thu Sep 29 08:07:16 CEST 2016

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 10:57 PM, Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu55@REDACTED> wrote:
> Okay, I gave it a shot. Made some small changes to the XSL and to the CSS.
> Nothing too drastic, on purpose.
>
> http://download.erlide.org/otp/lists.html

Nice - I'd like a few change (which I'll try to do myself)

    - change the ordering (it's alphabetic) - I'd like a 'best of' (or
essential functions first) - the minimal set you should know about
    - fold away the details - I'd like to see only the name and one-line header
       possible the spec and examples should appear in a hover box
      (and yes I don't mind if it uses JS)

   The goal of these changes is to pack more relevant information into my
limited screen space

/Joe