[erlang-questions] maint branch failed to build on osx

Dmytro Lytovchenko dmytro.lytovchenko@REDACTED
Tue Sep 13 12:30:09 CEST 2016

Well, sometimes it happens that even git clean -fx doesn't return sources
to the initial state. So there is something tricky happening under
git-ignored paths, so I believe. Also the build output is spread in
multiple tmp directories + source directories, some of them are under
gitignore and some other are not.

There are flaws in this scheme of things, and i've made my attempts to fix
the problem with CMake project. Though it is in early stage and is only
able to build emulator and helper binaries.