[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang ansible-nodetool module 2.0.1

Roberto Aloi prof3ta@REDACTED
Sun Oct 2 23:57:02 CEST 2016

Hi,

I would like to announce a new version of the ansible-nodetool module,
an Ansible module to interact with Erlang nodes via Erlang RPC.
If your architecture includes one or more Erlang nodes and you use Ansible
to orchestrate them, you may find this Ansible module helpful.

The ansible-nodetool module is available at:

https://github.com/robertoaloi/ansible-nodetool

The README contains detailed information on how to install and use the
Ansible module.
Sample playbooks are available in the `examples` directory.

For the impatient, here is an example of what you can do with it:

    ---
    - hosts: localhost
      tasks:
      - name: "Return a list of running applications"
        nodetool:
          action:  eval
          command: application:which_applications()
          cookie:  secret
          node:    alice@{{ inventory_hostname_short }}
        register: applications
      - debug:
          msg: "{{ applications.stdout_lines }}

The module can also "intercept" I/O from the remote nodes via the Erlang
`group leader`.

Hope you find it useful.

Cheers,

Roberto