[erlang-questions] Third party libs you always use

Kenneth Lakin kennethlakin@REDACTED
Mon May 16 06:00:35 CEST 2016

On 05/15/2016 08:12 PM, Andrew Berman wrote:
> More of a tool than a library, but rebar3 has been indispensable for
> me.  You won't need sync anymore either as you can use the auto plugin.

When last I checked, auto doesn't accept any args at all. Fixing this is
in the issue tracker, but there are only so many hours in the day.

If auto accepted the same args as shell, and either switched to a
pure-erlang file change notification system or just dumped the output
that we get from inotifywait on startup and shutdown to /dev/null then
using it it *would* be a no-brainer.