[erlang-questions] How to disable parentheses matching in Erlang shell?

Joshua Barney joshmbarney@REDACTED
Sun May 15 00:49:38 CEST 2016

It seems unlikely that erlang shell is broken only for you on all these systems.
Have you checked that your shell scripts are not setting COLUMNS? Perhaps you are ssh-ing from a client that is doing something not quite right?

Sent from my iPhone