[erlang-questions] SSL problems with OTP 19

Johannes Weißl jargon@REDACTED
Sat May 14 20:07:42 CEST 2016

Hello,

We let our test suite run daily against the current OTP master branch.
Since May 5th some tests using the ssl application and inets httpc
fail due to an (infinite) timeout.

Through "git bisect" I found out that one of the following two commits
is responsible:

https://github.com/erlang/otp/commit/0f782eb6377ddd1e5673c186b8b1a37edd610e4b (ssl: Adapt DTLS to gen_statem)
https://github.com/erlang/otp/commit/67de1ba82d1af910dc6ab6d41a1f22dbfb39f658 (ssl: Use gen_statem instead of gen_fsm)

Maybe it has something to do with our usage of ssl:controlling_process/2.

I will continue to debug the problem, but wanted to check if the problem
is known or if anybody else encountered similar problems?

Regards,
Johannes