[erlang-questions] How to disable parentheses matching in Erlang shell?

Grzegorz Junka list1@REDACTED
Sat May 14 12:32:57 CEST 2016

Fixing my terminal to 80 characters only seems like taken straight from
the Windows world. I hope Erlang can do better ;) Is there any way of
telling the Erlang terminal how wide is my terminal, e.g. an environment
variable?