[erlang-questions] Wanted additions to the maps module?

Richard A. O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Tue May 10 05:40:47 CEST 2016

On 10/05/16 6:29 AM, Robert Virding wrote:

> Undoubtedly, but that's the way that Lua does so I don't have much of
> a choice. :-) And that is why I need it and why I only need a rather
> simple version.

You have explained wll how you have already solved your problem in
what seems to me an excellent way.  2-3 trees seem like a perfectly
fine way to implement Lua tables, which come with no performance
guarantees.

> If I don't get it I will just keep on nagging about it. "And they
> couldn't give me this really simple feature I needed."

It's not simple, not if you want something *coherent*.