[erlang-questions] <DKIM> Web Service Samples

Marco Molteni marco.molteni@REDACTED
Sun May 8 13:08:20 CEST 2016

I find this sample project very useful as an example of integration of various Erlang and web technologies. It has also th e advantage of being relatively small, so easier to understand

http://inaka.net/blog/2015/11/13/erlang-serpents/