[erlang-questions] rebar3 dependencies

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Sat Mar 19 13:24:27 CET 2016

On 03/19, Roberto Ostinelli wrote:
>Tristan, Fred, Eric
>That being said, I'd like for you, Tristan, Fred, Eric, to try and
>welcome
>my little feedback here, and take it for what it is. I'd like it to be easy
>and possible to discuss these ideas serenely, because relying on a system
>that considers (or better yet, values) the community input such as mine
>would make me sleep better at night :)

We do, Tristan even started a toy plugin here for you :)

It would certainly have been easier for us if these concerns had been
brought to us in the last year and a half we have spent in beta, alpha
and pre-alpha, though, rather than week 1 after stable release.

It's now too late to change the core, so we must think in plugins.
Hopefully what we can come up with will prove satisfactory.