[erlang-questions] rebar3 dependencies

Roberto Ostinelli roberto.ostinelli@REDACTED
Fri Mar 18 23:40:40 CET 2016

Dear list,
Does someone know if there's a way to vendor dependencies with rebar3, just like you do with ruby's bundler?

I always have the habit to commit dependencies too, and I've done so with rebar2 quite easily by committing the /deps folder too. However to my understanding with rebar3 all dependencies go into _build, which isn't supposed to be committed.

Any input welcome, I'm new to rebar3, am considering the switch but would like to tackle this first.

Thanks,
r.