[erlang-questions] [ANN] VerneMQ 0.12.5 released

Andre Graf andre@REDACTED
Fri Mar 18 21:20:39 CET 2016

Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce the new VerneMQ 0.12.5 release today!

For those of you who haven't heard of VerneMQ [1], VerneMQ is a scalable
MQTT [2] broker implemented in Erlang, licensed under the Apache 2
license. Please feel free to check it out [3] or get in touch over email
if this sounds interesting.

The new release includes several bug fixes as well as (finally) Erlang
18 support. Moreover we started to use hex.pm packages for the 3d-party
dependencies where an up-to-date package was available. We plan to
further leverage the Rebar3/hex.pm infrastructure in the future.

Thank a lot to the community members, especially the folks behind
Rebar3, for the kind support.

Best,

Andre

[1] https://verne.mq