[erlang-questions] REST server

Ferenc Holzhauser ferenc.holzhauser@REDACTED
Thu Mar 10 09:04:12 CET 2016

I believe those C parts can be taken out. Last time I looked (version 1.98)
C was used to interface PAM authentication and for sendfile. As I recall
both can be disabled during the build process. I have not really used the
official build process though, so I'm not sure anymore where/how.

Regards,
Ferenc