[erlang-questions] ML shaped language for the Erlang VM

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Wed Jun 29 12:31:52 CEST 2016

I'm sorry for the documentation pain you encountered by not having the documentation for the cerl module.

Unfortunately the OTP team decided it was more important to not have utilitarian modules listed first in the documentation, rather than having documentation at all.

https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/363#issuecomment-99829062