[erlang-questions] Any Erlang Devs Contemplating Elixir?

Andrew Berman rexxe98@REDACTED
Fri Feb 26 23:00:21 CET 2016

Hey Adam,

Good to hear that your experience is positive.  Did you settle on Elixir
because you were writing it for a Ruby shop?  In other words, did you
choose it because you have a team of Ruby devs and thought it might be
easier to migrate them?