[erlang-questions] Why we need a -module() attribute?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Feb 25 09:10:01 CET 2016

More really annoying name space problems:
1) Two binary packages/libs that I need both include the same module name.
2) Two binary packages/libs that I need must have different versions of
some third lib.

bengt