[erlang-questions] HTTP client for OAuth

Felix Gallo felixgallo@REDACTED
Wed Feb 24 23:24:23 CET 2016

I believe I've seen commits fly by which intended to fix the behavior, but
the last time I used httpc, processes would occasionally get the http reply
from a completely different process when run concurrently.  Definitely a
WAT moment.  I finally ended up with a fork of lhttpc (
https://github.com/Cloven/lhttpc) which was stable, fast, and didn't get
mixed up.

If I would do it all again today, I would probably start with hackney.  But
I would definitely avoid httpc.