[erlang-questions] Validate international mobile phone number

Thomas Elsgaard thomas.elsgaard@REDACTED
Fri Feb 19 21:32:05 CET 2016

Hi Khitai

Mobile telcos are getting the information from the GSMA IR.21 database, so
if you want to validate international mobile phone numbers (MSISDN), you
should look into how to obtain the IR.21 information from GSMA.

Based on the IR.21 information, the switch engineers are planning and
implementing numbers analysis in the mobile and fixed exchanges.

Thomas