[erlang-questions] SSH tunnels

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Wed Feb 17 17:48:29 CET 2016

Are you talking about running distributed Erlang transport over SSH tunnels
or creating tunnels via the Erlang's SSH client/server applications?

It would certainly be nice if distributed transport supported such an
option, albeit it's not a trivial change, that would involve similar effort
to supporting multiple transports (https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/121).

If it's just for application-level port forwarding, then I would think
leveraging the SSH server's port forwarding facility with the Erlang
client-side tunneling, you can look at ssh_connection:direct_tcpip/6, which
does exactly that.

Serge