[erlang-questions] howto/INSTALL.md: wxWidgets

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Wed Feb 17 14:38:37 CET 2016

Is not that instruction for OSX?
It was in the OSX chapter when I wrote it.

For OSX wxWidgets-3.0 is required and it is used in our build for windows
as well.
On *nix you can still use 2.8 but it is recommended to use the 3.0 branch
for better
compability with the OSX and Windows.