[erlang-questions] Longnames vs. shortnames (yet again)

Éric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Sun Feb 14 14:06:44 CET 2016

Hi,
dns timeout can result in a long node start-up and unexpected behaviour of nodes.
Unless your Dns is high available,  I would recommend to force always same IP to machines, and add entries in /etc/hosts.
Regards