[erlang-questions] Maze alternate example for Rosetta Code

Sean Cribbs seancribbs@REDACTED
Fri Feb 12 18:53:25 CET 2016

Bill,

I'm poking at a refactoring of it, but my first impression is that the
author didn't know the memory/complexity implications of list concatenation
(++) vs cons/reverse, elements of the standard library like sets (they used
a fixed array), and various other things that make the code more confusing.
As a result, there is probably some hidden waste.

I'll post a refactoring to this later. I wouldn't be so concerned with LoC,
but you might find that clearer, simpler implementations tend to have less
code anyway.