[erlang-questions] cowboy-swagger newbie question

Brujo Benavides fernando.benavides@REDACTED
Thu Feb 11 22:44:14 CET 2016

Hi Mark,

This email will be very brief (read: mostly useless :P) because I am on
vacation and I can't actually try your example from here :(
Surely someone from inaka (Harry, Carlos, I am looking at you guys) will
give you a better answer soon.
In any case, the problem with your example seems to be that you are trying
to provide the whole swagger metadata when just the metadata for the
current endpoint is needed.
In other words, you don't have to provide the basepath (that comes from
trails:root_path(), or similar function) and 'paths' is automatically
generated by cowboy-swagger. You just need to provide the metadata
(including the parameters, specifically those in your path) for your
endpoints.
Hope this helps.