[erlang-questions] Request feedback on example project

zxq9 zxq9@REDACTED
Sat Feb 6 08:48:06 CET 2016

Hi Lyn,

Oops! I assumed (wrongly) that everyone just sort of knew what this was.

I've remedied that and also put the project README in line with the doc
overview. http://zxq9.com/projects/zuuid/docs/

If this explanation doesn't make sense, is confusing, doesn't touch on
what you think is relevant, etc. please let me know.

Thanks for taking the time to comment -- I'm blind to this sort of thing
without feedback.

-Craig