[erlang-questions] Heavy duty UDP server performance

Sergej Jurečko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Wed Feb 3 17:26:15 CET 2016

Yeah same experience and solution that we used. I presume there is a lot allocation/fragmentation going on with udp, since packets tend to be small and there are so many of them.

Sergej