[erlang-questions] Erlang + Ejabberd

Mickaël Rémond mremond@REDACTED
Tue Feb 2 16:39:12 CET 2016

Hello,

> On 02 Feb 2016, at 04:56, mohit Agrawal <mohit3081989@REDACTED> wrote:
>
> Hi Team,
>
> I am new to Erlang, I have been trying to install Erlang and Ejabberd on EC2 ubuntu machine, everything went well till I started compiling some external modules in ejabberd. It started throwing error "undefined parse transform 'lager_transform'". I tried everything which is as below :

Please make sure you compile ejabberd as described in documentation: http://docs.ejabberd.im/admin/guide/installation/#installing-ejabberd-from-source-code <http://docs.ejabberd.im/admin/guide/installation/#installing-ejabberd-from-source-code>
For example, you can compile it with:

./configure --enable-lager --enable-mysql
make
You need to run configure and make to set properly the build chain.

--
Mickaël Rémond
 http://www.process-one.net <http://www.process-one.net/>