[erlang-questions] simple_one_for_one supervisor: strange error when stopping node

Frank Muller frank.muller.erl@REDACTED
Wed Dec 21 17:57:14 CET 2016

Spent another day fighting with this, no luck.

Even after applying this trick from angner’s repo, I’m still seeing these
error message:
https://github.com/agner/agner/blob/master/src/agner_app.erl#L17-L17

Can someone at least (OTP guys) explain me the « why » i’m getting these
messages please?

/Frank