[erlang-questions] Remove behaviour checking from erl_lint (continued)

Gleb Vinogradov g.a.vinogradov@REDACTED
Tue Dec 20 03:33:56 CET 2016

Let's compare `-spec` and `-behaviour` declarations.
Erlang compiler doesn't check `-spec` declarations and doesn't produce
warnings if function called with wrong parameters. Dialyzer does.
So, I think behaviour checks could be removed from compiler as well, and
should be placed in dialyzer. So behaviours of compiler and dialyzer will
be consistent - one tool compiles the code and doesn't care about
declarations, but another does.

Best Regards,
Gleb