[erlang-questions] Erlang Factory Conference S.F.

lloyd@REDACTED lloyd@REDACTED
Tue Dec 13 23:35:24 CET 2016

Ah, it's approaching time again for the Erlang Factory Conference S.F.

I attended several years ago and found it educational and inspiring.

But $890 for limited Early Bird tickets? $1290 for laggards?

I suppose if you have corporate funds behind you it may feel of little matter--- particularly if expense accounts cover travel and accommodation.

But if you're an army-of-one Erlang developer it's quite impossible.

Pity.

LRP