[erlang-questions] Fast directory walker

Frank Muller frank.muller.erl@REDACTED
Sat Dec 10 12:32:51 CET 2016

Max,

Very interesting.

What's the benefit of starting this prim_file server?
Does it make avoid the singleton process "file_server"?

I'll bench this hack with Sergeij's version and post the result here.

/Frank