[erlang-questions] erts_port_control() and binp

Salikhov Dinislam Dinislam.Salikhov@REDACTED
Fri Dec 9 16:14:40 CET 2016

See ./erts/emulator/beam/io.c
erts_port_control() calls erts_refc_inc() if original binary should be used.
Then the pointer to binary is kept in sigdp->u.control.binp.
When the data is not needed any more, cleanup_scheduled_control() is
called. It calls erts_refc_dectest() if original binary is used.