[erlang-questions] B-trees

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Thu Dec 8 16:19:43 CET 2016

well having support of lmdb is quite orthogonal to have a btree in stdlib.
At first lmdb is not really a btree anyway and also comes with its own
problems when it's about storing the data on disk.

I would love personally to have a memory B+Tree in erlang where you can set
a custom function to compare keys. B+Tree have some uses cases that
gb_btree can't replace imo.

- benoit