[erlang-questions] Troubling gen_tcp.send/3 performance

Matthew Shapiro me@REDACTED
Mon Dec 5 16:36:32 CET 2016

> you should not allow this situation.

Yep, understood.  I was more describing that because of Fred's response I
have a feeling this was one of the symptoms of the performance I was
seeing, in that if the port was busy it would compound my performance
issues because I was letting the Erlang message queue just keep filling.