[erlang-questions] Are any code dependencies in erlang from glibc?

Leo hachreak@REDACTED
Fri Dec 2 13:46:48 CET 2016

> We need to make erlang package for ancient ubuntu 10.
>
> Are there any dependencies from new features in glibc older than 2.4?

I don't know if this answer to your question, but maybe it can be useful to
know.. XD
Have you watched HydrOS presentation?

https://youtu.be/9XqHiumZ02E?t=10m13s

If I understood correctly, they were able to compile/run erlang
implementing the minimum set of functions for the standard library: 154
function definitions stubs, 24 implemented functions.

Leo