[erlang-questions] LuaJIT on Erlang

Arshad Ansari arshadansari27@REDACTED
Wed Aug 17 19:52:32 CEST 2016

Hello there,
We have existing business logic in Lua, which is a lot of scripts. We've
been using it by calling it from C (freediameter) and through LuaJIT. Beam
is much slower when compared to LuaJIT execution (as claimed by many) and
I'm now tasked with making erlang to work with those lua scripts but not
using lua only. Rather, it has to be using LuaJit. Every example I've seen
using luerl and other such libraries are directly executing lua and I'm not
able to find a way to do the same with JIT. Can anyone point me in right
direction?

Regards,
Arshad