[erlang-questions] Your input on the Fireside Chat - EUC 2016

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Wed Aug 17 19:26:33 CEST 2016

We have a unique opportunity to chat with the Erlang founders in a few
weeks at the Erlang User Conference in Stockholm. I'm hosting the
discussion and need your input to make this a community process. I've
prepared a short survey here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K6H3NCS

Whether you're planning to attend the conference or not, think about
the topics you'd like to hear discussed, or questions asked and jot
them down via this survey. For all the possibilities, we have a very
short time so I'd like to make every moment count!

The session will be recorded for those who can't make it this year.

Please also feel free to circulate the survey link to friends and enemies alike!

Garrett