[erlang-questions] Erlang OTP 18 memory leak / SSL

Sereysethy TOUCH touch.sereysethy@REDACTED
Mon Sep 21 12:05:52 CEST 2015

Hello,

My application is both TLS-client & server. It is a web server which allows
client browser to connect to server using websocket. I use cowboy as web
server & web socket server.

In erlang 17, our application runs for weeks and there is no memory issue.
We only restart it whenever we have a new update. But since we update to
elang 18, we need to restart our application every 2 hours.

I use erlang.mk to compile our application, I am not sure how to set
application env. settings. Is it the same if I use erlang.mk?

Thanks,
Sethy