[erlang-questions] DB for Full Text Search

Kannan vasdeveloper@REDACTED
Thu Sep 3 22:19:40 CEST 2015

Thanks for all for your valuable inputs. I am looking forward for some more
variations.

Hi Joe, I hope the story below answers all your questions. Hardware is not
a limiting factor.

We are in the process of building a global business-customer
discovery/social/engagement platform, out from the cloud. If we succeed, it
will be a big platform.

Contents of the documents will be plain text, and CRUD operations will be
performed on the contents. Size - on average, 1MB each. The whole contents
of the document must be searchable. There will be replication of static
indexes. Security is to be applied on the wires, at the ingress and on
sensitive data. Sensitive data will be kept separately, encrypted.

Regards,
Theepan