[erlang-questions] Distributed Process Spawner

Antoine Koener antoine.koener@REDACTED
Wed Sep 2 15:43:56 CEST 2015

Hi, Alex,

May be you can look at the following code: https://github.com/Nekso/nkdist

"NkDIST is an library to manage Erlang processes evenly distributed in a
riak_core cluster. When you add or remove nodes from the cluster,
NkDIST-based processes automatically move to another node to rebalance the
cluster."