[erlang-questions] driver_alloc high usage

Lukas Larsson garazdawi@REDACTED
Tue Oct 13 14:39:01 CEST 2015

You can use instrument and some combination of "+Mis true" and "+Mim true"
to get some more details about where the memory is used. See
http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/instrument.html for details. Unfortunately it
will group all allocations done by driver_alloc into one group.