[erlang-questions] Update with complicated data structure

Richard A. O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Wed Nov 25 06:14:11 CET 2015

On 25/11/2015, at 6:10 pm, YuanZhiqian <on-your-mark@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
>   I am really not interested in quarreling, I hope you are 100%ly clear with this point -- that I HATE to talk with a guy like you who are just showing off his smartness, saying ironic words and showing arrogant attitude. Your aggressive behavior is not welcome here.

I am not showing off smartness, using ironic words, or
being arrogant or aggressive.

> "tard" is a slang, use a dictionary.

I do not know that word.  The dictionaries that I did check
do not define it either.

> > Well, if I'm not _shown_ the track it's hard to stay on it.
> I'm afraid this is your own problem. Please keep the discussion on the track and friendly, or just keep silence.

But this is the heart of it!
YOU STILL HAVE NOT TOLD US WHAT YOUR PROBLEM REALLY IS.
You have only told us how you would solve it in C,
which is not the same thing at all.

And it really matters, because the whole way to structure your
code might need to be different.

Instead of flaming me, why not address the many positive
suggestions that were made?