[erlang-questions] where is os:getuid() ?

Pierre Fenoll pierrefenoll@REDACTED
Mon Nov 23 20:19:59 CET 2015

Maybe such a thing can be implemented by the community and integrated in
future releases?

Now that we have an open issue tracker, could we put feature requests there
and have people randomly work on them?

Cheers,
--
Pierre Fenoll